The plastic bottle is a type of thing that every person of every country uses. Moreover, there are many other plastic products that the person uses continuously. However, evolving pollution is a result of these plastic products.
People cannot dispose of plastic products and cannot reuse these products. So, the only option that people have is to save plastic and recycle it. Now, recycling costs more than the initial value of the plastic. So, people prefer to cheat the laws and tend to dispose of plastic at any location. So, this rope cutter would help the person in recycling plastic.
The rope cutter helps in recycling plastic from plastic bottles. People tend to throw all the plastic from their house without worrying about the environment.
- So, the rope cutter helps in converting the plastic bottles into ropes. Moreover, the rope cutter uses only a small device to so.
- There are many large scale machine available which helps in recycling the plastic. The necessary process that these machines undergo is recycling plastic by melting them. Then after thawing, they would mold them in other desired shapes. Not only is this process tedious but also expensive. So, every person cannot afford and adopt this method.
- However, there are plastic issues in the environment, and the people need to deal with it in their way. So, they need to find something which would either destroy plastic for them or recycle it.
- The rope cutter is in the form of a stick and a pillar. The rod comprises wood material that can withstand pressure. The pillar material is stainless steel, which would again increase durability along with handling stress.
- One side of the stick contains the pillar in such a way that the person can use a bottle. The person needs to cut the plastic bottle in half and place it near the support.
- On applying pressure on the bottle and giving forward movement, the bottle would start changing its shape. The sharp mold in the pillar would help the person in turning the bottle into a tiny thin rope.
- The cutter primarily uses the concept of cutting the bottle through the sharp blade of the pillar. Thus, the rope would help in recycling the bottle into other products.
- The person can use the rope for many other purposes. For example, they can use it to tie climbers, hang lanterns, or even to toe other vehicles. Plastic is a durable material, and so the person can use the rope for such different tasks.
Thus, instead of wasting plastic bottles or disposing of it, recycling is a better option. The rope cutter improves the standard of recycling, and the person can do it themselves.
Moreover, even the kids can perform the task. However, they would require special attention. Thus, the person needs to understand the harms caused to the environment due to such plastic waste. Moreover, they also need to work on some strategies to save the Earth and nature.