It’s necessary to do the recycling of plastic bags as we use plastic bags daily. Moreover, the type of plastic the plastic bags contain is not biodegradable. Therefore they don’t decompose in the soil. Thus, people burn plastic, and when we burn the plastic, it releases toxic gases which is harmful to our environment. Hence, we should not use plastic bags very much. So, we can reduce the usage of plastic bags in our daily. Therefore there are various ways by which we can do recycling of plastic bags.
How Are Plastic Products Damaging Our Environment?
According to the fact, maybe there are more pieces of plastic than fish on the earth and moreover, are 500 times more plastic pieces than the stars in the galaxy. These facts are heartbreaking. Therefore. iN future humans will be the victims of any disaster. It has been examined, that some plastics are toxic, there, it can harm the hormones of living organisms.
Moreover, plastic is a threat to aquatic animals because they consume plastic as food. Hence it leads to massive loss to our fauna. After that, we consume seafood, and we also eat that toxic particles of plastics. Thus these things lead to various diseases like blood cancer.
Therefore the government has taken a lot of significant steps, and they are working over it. Thus, we must follow these rules. Moreover, we should participate in such events which motivate people to reduce the use of plastic. Hence, we can spread this message everywhere in the world.
How Is Plastic Affecting Our Health?
- BPA is a kind of plastic which is used in food and beverages container. Thus it affects our liver, which can cause significant damage to the liver.
- World health organization have stated that we consume microplastic through bottled water. Thus it’s not healthy for us.
- Humans absorb plastic by wearing synthetic clothes, which contains plastic. Hence it can lead to skin cancer.
- Hence, when we burn plastic, the toxic gases released after burning can cause severe disease. Therefore according to sources, around 9 million people die each year due to these toxic gases in the air.
Steps We Can Take To Reduce, Reuse And Recycle The Plastic Bags.
As we know the use of plastic leads to various problems. It is causing environmental damage by harming wildlife, clogging sewage and aesthetic deterioration. Therefore here are some steps we can take to reduce, reuse and recycle the plastic bags:
- You can carry some plastic bags with yourself when we go for grocery shopping. Therefore, we will not need more plastic bags. Hence by doing this, we can reduce the usage of plastic bags
- Thus, we can use plastic bags as bin liners. Therefore we will not need several plastic bags to collect litter.
- Most importantly, whenever we go shopping, we should take our carry bag and should avoid taking plastic bags.
- Last but not least, we can shift from plastic bags to jute and paper bags. Moreover, they are more durable, eco-friendly and attractive too.